NETWORK 2018 Conference
Friday, April 6
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel
Join your colleagues from across Massachusetts for another inspiring edition of MCAE's NETWORK Conference, featuring high quality workshops that give you the tools you need to shine in the classroom, as a counselor, and as an administrator.
There's something new every year, no matter what you teach or what your role is at your program.
- Network with more than 500 of your colleagues
- Learn from experts in more than 50 workshop sessions
- Celebrate with award winners who are leaders in the field of ABE
- Meet with exhibitors to preview exciting new products and materials
Workshop topics to include:
- ABE instruction at high, intermediate and low levels
- College and Career Readiness (CCR)
- Content areas (e.g. reading, writing, math and science)
- Contextualized instruction
- Curriculum development
- Enrichment for practitioners
- ESOL instruction at high, intermediate and low levels
- Formative assessment
- Integrated skills and strategies
- GED and HiSET
- Public policy (state and federal)
- WIOA's impact on program design and performance standards
- Workforce development
- Working conditions
- Workplace education
- Resource development
- And much more!
Further updates are coming soon, including exhibitor applications and the opportunity to submit workshop proposals or award nominations. We look forward to seeing you in April!