WHAT IS NETWORK?
The NETWORK conference annually brings together 500 teachers, tutors, counselors, administrators, students, and advocates to strengthen the practice of adult education in Massachusetts and to celebrate the passion, intelligence, and perseverance of a community so vital to the Commonwealth’s future.
The conference features more than 50 workshops, an awards presentation ceremony, a virtual Exhibit Hall and multiple opportunities for exhibitors to engage and have visibility with participants. MCAE’s annual NETWORK conference is the largest annual gathering of adult educators in Massachusetts. Don’t miss the chance to be there!
NETWORK 2022 combines Zoom and Whova, the award-winning event platform. Exhibitors will enjoy a more interactive experience and more opportunities to engage with participants.
Exhibit hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. on Friday, April 1, 2022.
- A dedicated exhibitor’s booth
- Automated lead collection
- Promotional offers and participant contests to increase virtual traffic to your booth
- Exhibitor’s Guide to get the most out of Whova’s features for exhibitors
- Conduct a workshop session for your company (additional fee applies)
- Sponsor a workshop session conducted by another presenter (additional fee applies)
- Donate promotional items for participant contests and receive increased visibility for your company on the day of the event and after the conference
- $350 for exhibitor benefits and opportunities
- $250 for exhibitor benefits and opportunities for a nonprofit organization
- $150 to conduct a workshop session for your company (included at Platinum, Gold and Silver levels)
- $150 to sponsor a workshop session conducted by another presenter
Please note that verification of nonprofit status through either a valid IRS determination letter or a valid state certificate of exemption such as a Massachusetts ST-2 letter will be required for the nonprofit rate.
|Exhibitor Confirmation Form||https://forms.gle/9gmKKV1HQdCisetw8|
|Pay by check||MCAE, 44 Farnsworth St., Boston, MA 02210|
|Pay by credit card on NETWORK platform||https://whova.com/portal/registration/hemca_202203/|
|Make a donation if you are unable to sponsor||https://mcae.net/get-involved/donate/|
|Questions, sponsor ideas, advertising, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|More information about MCAE and NETWORK||www.mcae.net|