WHAT IS NETWORK?
NETWORK 2024 is back in-person at the Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel in Marlborough, MA!
The NETWORK conference annually brings together more than 500 teachers, tutors, counselors, administrators, students, and advocates to attend high-quality professional development workshops and celebrate the passion, intelligence, and perseverance of a community so vital to the Commonwealth’s future.
Your company’s products and services are of great interest to NETWORK 2024 attendees who work in basic literacy, adult education, ESOL, citizenship, HiSET and GED, job and career training and transitions to college programs.
The conference features more than 50 workshops, an Awards Luncheon, and a prominent Exhibit Area for exhibitors to showcase their products and services.
MCAE’s annual NETWORK conference is the largest annual gathering of adult educators in Massachusetts. Don’t miss the chance to be there!
- A dedicated exhibitor’s booth with 1 six-foot long skirted table
- Exhibitor Hall located near coffee and breakfast area
- Schedule includes morning and afternoon break time for attendees to visit exhibitors
- Promotional offers and participant contests to increase traffic to your booth
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and electrical service available
- Company logo with link to your website prominently displayed on MCAE’s NETWORK 2024 Conference website page and in online registration booklet sent to 4000+ contacts
- Exhibitor ribbon on conference name badge for your company’s participants
- Company logo in Awards Luncheon souvenir program and prominent mention during awards program
- Expand your booth by adding tables
- Conduct a workshop session for your company (additional fee applies)
- Donate promotional items for conference attendees so they’ll remember your company long after the conference is over
- $400 for exhibitor benefits
- $300 for exhibitor benefits and opportunities for a nonprofit organization
- $150 additional fee to conduct a workshop session for your company (included at Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsorship levels)
- $100/additional booth table (six-foot, skirted)
Please note that verification of nonprofit status through either a valid IRS determination letter or a valid state certificate of exemption such as a Massachusetts ST-2 letter will be required for the nonprofit rate.
Reservations made after the deadline are welcome, but we are unable to guarantee maximum visibility on pre-conference promotional materials, location in the exhibitor hall or a workshop session slot.
|Exhibitor Confirmation Form and online payment
Exhibitors listed after confirmation and payment are received.
Confirmation deadline: February 9
Payment deadline: March 5
|Pay by check
|MCAE, 44 Farnsworth St., Boston, MA 02210
|Workshop proposal form
|Make a donation if you are unable to sponsor
|Questions, sponsor ideas, advertising, exhibiting
|More information about MCAE and NETWORK